August 30, 2013

September desktop wallpaper

I honestly don't think it's almost September. Can't possibly be since we've been marinating in humidity and baking in the hot sun for over a week. But someone told me it's Labor Day weekend, so whatever, I guess it's true. 

I'm working on creating more patterns around here because it's something I'd really like to get better at. A good friend gave me a Spoonflower gift certificate and I can't WAIT to try making my own fabric. Ooh-la-la! So this month's desktop wallpaper/calendar utilizes a pattern I was fiddling with. I used the glasses from my back to school illustrations and added some apples. It might be a tad busy for a monitor but I still like it, so feel free to use it yourself if you like things a tad busy.

Download the original size image (2560x1440) here

No comments:

Post a Comment